Sunday, March 23, 2014

Time Marches On

Just a quick update on our progress:

The pressures of the end of semester are building right on schedule, but luckily we've been able to find a little extra time to practice, which was desperately needed in my opinion. We seem to be on top of the blocking now, and I'm very excited about the action scenes we'll be doing, particularly those involving the audience area. I just hope we'll have enough time to practice it enough to be able to perform it like I know we all want to, but either way, it will have been a great experience. I'm so glad the class wasn't cancelled!

-R

1 comment:

  1. We had a close run in there at the beginning of the semester with the class almost being canceled. It is amazing how far we have come since then. I also hope we can get the action scenes sufficiently polished so that they can go off without a hitch on performance night.

    ReplyDelete